Monday, November 22, 2010

Amazon Account Blocked....Please help!?

Hi. I was banned from selling on amazon because one of my friends used his amazon account from my house and he was banned..so I got banned too after a few days....I created another account by changing my ip to dynamic ip and also my linksys router, had 192.168.1.1, i changed the last number to another number..like say 31....but 2 weeks later, i got banned again...



How do I get back on Amazon..? I know I need new password, email, ip, address, name, bank details and stuff..but should I change my ISP ??? and what if I connect directly through modem instead of router...? what if I get wireless card for my laptop ?? can any one of these things work ?? Also I heard about changing MAC address or something...PLEASE ADVISE.Amazon Account Blocked....Please help!?
try a proxy?



or did you try contacting them about it?Amazon Account Blocked....Please help!?
Write a letter/email to Amazon explaining what happened and ask them to review your history to verify you are not the trouble.
Amazon probably has contact with your isp. You shouldn't always change your ip address. If you tried to log in, they remember your current ip and block you. Use a different computer with a new account.
try ultrasurf (this is in case your ip is been blocked) for more information on ultrasurf visit the link http://imtarun.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-

and if your account detail is been block the i suggest you to change it and can use his parents info.

No comments:

Post a Comment