Monday, November 22, 2010

PLEASE HELP!!: Ipaddress CHANGE using Netgear Router, Vonage V-Portal Router, and Cable Modem?

Can anyone tell me how to do a ipaddress change?? I am using a Netgear router, a Vonage V-Portal router, and a cable modem. I was able to change my ipaddress at first when I was just using a Netgear router and my cable modem by just changing the MAC address in the Netgear router. But snice then I got Vonage which came with a V-Portal router. My cable modem first connects to the V-Portal router then I connect my Netgear router to the V-Portal. I tried the same method of changing my Ipaddress by changing the MAC address in my Netgear router but for some reason the ipaddress remains the same. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!??PLEASE HELP!!: Ipaddress CHANGE using Netgear Router, Vonage V-Portal Router, and Cable Modem?
contact your ISP

No comments:

Post a Comment