Saturday, November 20, 2010

How am I still computer banned from this online game if I changed my mac address? 10 points.?

How is it I am still banned from this online game called second life if I changed my mac address? I used quick mac address changer, went to command prompt, and verified that it changed my mac address, and it did. However, I'm still computer banned.How am I still computer banned from this online game if I changed my mac address? 10 points.?
Does your computer have more than one NIC? Did you change the MAC on the correct NIC? Laptop computers have two NIC's; a wired one and a wireless one. Some desktop computer have wireless cards as well; so they too could have two NIC's.



You seem to have a knack in getting banned. Wouldn't it be easier to correct your actions than to keep changing the MAC?How am I still computer banned from this online game if I changed my mac address? 10 points.?
It bans the IP address, and that belongs to the router. And you can't change that.
The MAC address is not the only way online sites identify you. Delete cookies and change your IP address (different from MAC address).



IP address can be changed if you are using dynamic IP assignment. Check what your current IP address is. Turn off your cable/dsl modem and pull the power. Way about 10 minutes then turn on your modem again. Now check the IP address again. If it hasn't changed you may need to stay offline longer. You can check your WAN IP address at the link below, click on 'Your IP address' link.
You should seek help for computer gaming addiction
they smell u coming n u had to something awful stupid to get kicked out ---so move on
They must be using other criteria to identify you such as IP address for example.
Because of your IP Address... check out this website



http://compnetworking.about.com/od/tcpip
Try this : turn off your router';that used for concction to the internet'; for 24 houers and restart your computer this should change yor ip i hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment