Saturday, November 20, 2010

Change IP Address?

I have a dynamic IP Address. I need to change it, it doesn't change everytime I connect to the internet, but thats okay, I just want to change it ONCE. How can I? This is an answer I got from my previous question:



Change your mac address and reboot your system. To change the mac address of your wireless card, follow the instructions here http://www.nthelp.com/nt6/change_mac_w2k...



Note that changing a single digit will be enough to get you a new IP address. Also, to avoid some weird problems do not change the last digit of your existing mac address.

**************************************?br>
It didn't really help because I didn't understand instructions, but I need something similar like that so I can change my IP Address to get back into my favorite site that my friend banned me (my IP) on.



Help Please!!Change IP Address?
makes note never to let the others who attempted to answer this question work on my pc





ipconfig \flushdns



ps: it's not ipconfigureChange IP Address?
A dynamic ip address changes own it's own in a given amount of time. Like every other day or so, it just depends. To do it immediately, turn your modem off for a little while then turn back on. You can't change your MAC address because it's burnt on your Wireless card so it's permanent.
i do not think it is your friend who blocked you.



there for i am not going to tell you how to do it and i am advising all others reading your question not to also. there must be a reason that you are blocked from this site.
There may be nothing you can do. The IP address seen by the rest of the world is set by your ISP, not you. You need to login into the modem the ISP gave you and see if you can manually ask to reset your modem's IP address. If this is not possible turning off your modem for more than 5 minutes will sometimes do the trick.



The IP address you have is what allows your computer and your modem to talk to each other, that's it. When you go out to the outside world it goes from your computer to the modem to the outside world. I'm not even sure the IP address set to your modem is what is seen by the outside world, there may be masking at the ISP's servers.



You will eventually be able to get in. ISPs cycle through IP addresses so people don't use their computer as a hosting site easily. It still can be done, but requires more effort.
if you have a router or a modem connected.. restarting the computer wouldn't help...



try restarting the modem or the router that u have...



that is turn it off and leave it for about 5 mins and restart it.. it might get a new address this time...



if not the ISP could help you.. call them up and follow the instructions that they give you...
You can not change your address, it is set dynamically by your ISP, or your router. For this reason blocking methods generally use more than an IP address, there are plenty of other identifiers on the machine.
You need hide ip softwares.

The ip that has been banned is not your computer IP, it's your rooter IP. go to http://whatismyip.com and you'll see your rooter ip. but if you go to the connestion you will see something like 192.168.1.100 This is the ip your rooter gives to your computer. If you need to change this, just restart your rooter, but it will become like 192.168.1.102

but changing your real ip, you will need to use prox websites. Or hide ip software. Proxy websites will just mask your computer ip and the website you'll go will not see your pc ip.

http://fopera.blogfa.com/post-7.aspx

in this website there is a list of proxies. BUT I DONT RECOMMEND USING ANY OF THESE SITES. I just don't trust them. There is a software I use myself called Hide ip platonium.

Email me if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment