Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Belkin N1 wireless 'limited or no connectivity' issue?

I recently got an N1 wireless router and connected it fine to my PC and had wireless internet access from my laptops throughout my place. Then, i got a PS3 and went into my router settings to change a MAC address to enable PS3 wireless access as well. Then poof, my wireless router now pops up with 'limited or no connectivity'. When i plug in the ethernet cable from my modem directly to my PC i have internet connectivity just fine (which is why i'm able to post a question here) but as soon as i connect up the router, i lose my connection. Can anybody help? i guess a solution would be to access the router settings again, but without being connected to the internet, i can't seem to type in my IP in an IE window in order to get to the online admin page of the router. how else can i change router settings? i have done the usual power down power up restart etc things, but to no avail. please help!Belkin N1 wireless 'limited or no connectivity' issue?
Did you filter the wrong MAC address? I noticed you said

';Then, i got a PS3 and went into my router settings to change a MAC address to enable PS3 wireless access as well. Then poof, my wireless router now pops up with 'limited or no connectivity'.';

I would tell you to RESET the router to its default config, (there is a small reset button on it somewhere), then reset up the router.



Been there done that a few times. All it takes is changing the wrong MAC. Like the MAC of the router!



If you check the manufacturers website, there will be details on how to reset your router to the manufacturers default settings.

Good LuckBelkin N1 wireless 'limited or no connectivity' issue?
try a linksys router

No comments:

Post a Comment