Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SOS of My privicy?

hello all please help me with a disaster happened to me when sombody knows my MAC address of my USB wireless lan and i thought that he is using my broadband account where he can connect to the internet through it ,of course i have a username and password that he already knew but i will change it ,but i need help and advice whether changing my username and password can solve the problem or i need to change my MAC address and how is that.any more details i would be thankful to all of you .SOS of My privicy?
Changing you username and password (to a good password!) should keep everyone out of your account. A MAC address can be ';spoofed'; just like IP's and most wireless providers know that which is why they also supply a username/password for connections.



A good password is generally NOT something anyone can guess or a dictionary word. I use a combination of things. In fact if you take a sentance and use letters from it you can remember the password as well as have a good password.



Like -- I know what you did last summer in 2006. --make a password -- IkWdLsn06 -- no body will guess it and you can remember it.



Good Luck and change your username and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment