Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to change my computer info around blocked internet?

My brother scheduled my computer internet for no reason -__-. He logged onto the router ip and changed the password and he scheduled rules on my computer I can go on internet for certain times its annoying. How do I change my computer info so my router would think i'm a new user?

When I go to the main IP page it shows my Connection type, PC name, IP Address, and MAC address. Please give me step instructions thank you!How to change my computer info around blocked internet?
It could be based on 2 things. Either the IP address or the Mac Address.



If it's IP

try looking at your ip address now. Then look to set it static to something close to your orginal IP. If it's IP based, then you shouldn't have a problem with time.



If it's mac address

You can spoof your mac address, but it's a little beyond me



How can you tell which one.

Try IP address, then if that doesn't work. Then it's mac address that drives the rule.

At which case i'd beat my brother up to get the password.How to change my computer info around blocked internet?
Change mac address...

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=secur

No comments:

Post a Comment