Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?

hey everyone,



well, well, well the troubles ive had with establishing a continous connection, my problem is well, ive looked over the internet for about a week on youtube ect for a way to properly connect to xbox live.



I got my xbox bout 1 month ago and it took me 2 nights to get a connection up and running, then 1 day later it wouldnt work, i checked my settings in networks and it was all the same. I tried again a few days later then it worked then 2 days later it wouldn't!



Ive tried bridging connections, changing my MAC address on the console, reseting the console, enabling sharing on my network, reseting the Ip adress and ive gone intothe protocol thing allowed xbox through. But when I put the Ethernet cable into the computer, it verifys the connection and says that it is local. It always says local, Ive tried EVERYTHING!!!



I'm connecting my Xbox 360 to my laptop via ethernet cord and then connecting to the internet using a sierra wireless aircard 880U with bigpond internet. This connection has worked before and im really getting fustrated.



When the connection doesnt work the Xbox 360 comes up with the error that my modem is not giving it a Ip adress (something like that).



Please help, I've spend countless hours attempting to connect!



Thankyou,].How can I connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
You really should just connect your Xbox 360 to the router your using. that should work.How can I connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360?
you need to connect your xbox 360 directly to the modem or router. If your connecting it through the laptop it wont work. If that doesn't work than just call 1-800-4myxbox and ask support to help you with it

No comments:

Post a Comment