Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I have 3 Mac related questions?

1) For some reason my iMovie has not been functioning properly, can someone tell me where i can find a free/low cost media editor for Mac



2) Is there a application for Mac that is similar to the Disk Defragmenter on PC



3) How can i hide/change my IP address, MacI have 3 Mac related questions?
1) For some reason my iMovie has not been functioning properly, can someone tell me where i can find a free/low cost media editor for Mac

-there's tons of freeware for mac, just search for what you want

2) Is there a application for Mac that is similar to the Disk Defragmenter on PC

-the file structure unix uses doesn't require defragmenting, so neither does os x

3) How can i hide/change my IP address, Mac

Well you can't change it, your IP address is assigned to you by your ISP, but you can always use a proxy, which you can set under System Preferences-%26gt;Network.I have 3 Mac related questions?
1. What is the problem you are having specifically? If you paid for it you should have all the functionality.

2. OSX is built on a UNIX core and thus disk defragmentation doesn't mean anything because the file structure is set up not to fragment in the first place.

3. Depending on what you want to do... you could get privoxy and Tor for firefox. Both together would cloak you so that nothing could be intercepted. But again, it depends on what you're trying to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment