Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I connect to xbox live without using a modem or router?

I recently bought an xbox elite because my old one broke and every time i try to connect to live i have to update the system which takes a while, but it always stops about halfway saying that I am disconnected from xbox live. I already changed my ip address and mac settings. also my internet is provided for by the apartment so it connects directly to the wall with no modem or router of my own.How can I connect to xbox live without using a modem or router?
Hello Mike!!!!

I don't know more about xbox live. In my opinion, you need to get modem or router.

In future, if you plan for getting modem or router i recommend to get cisco. Currently, i using cisco router at my home and its working very fine. You can buy cisco router at cisco shop in reasonable price - http://ciscoshop.internetworkplanet.com

I hope, its helpful for you.

Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment