Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I configure my wireless network?

I tried everything I could do! I want to connect my psp,ipod touch and PC on the same time using my internet connection. But the only way to do that is by changing the MAC address of the PC to be the same as the iPod touch! If I try to connect the PC and the iPod touch with their own MAC addresses I have to reset the internet router and only one MAC address can be used at a time! I want to know if it's from my provider or if it's from my wireless router. And another thing when I try to connect to the router (192.168.0.1) with my PC or ipod or anything it just says page not found. My PC is connected via enthernet cable to my wireless router. The only way to make the internet work with the router is by connecting the internet cable to the LAN ports of the wireless router, if I connect it to the WAN port it doesn't connect.

So basically:

1.Only one MAC address allowed

2.I can't connect to my router

3.I AM PISSED OFF!How do I configure my wireless network?
Routers are not plug in and use them. It sounds like you have not configyred the router to access your internet connection. Open your routers user manual and follow the install instructions without skipping any steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment