Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hi got problem with internet connection?

well i am with virgin media i was playing with my pc i changed my mac address now i can not connect to internet i thought the line dead i used my mate laptop on my internet it works great but doesn't work at my pc i trried to turn it off and on and unplug it try to to look for a problem but couldn't find it how can i sort my problemHi got problem with internet connection?
hi install your driver from modem and choose lan program , after that ,take configuration network and create a new connexionHi got problem with internet connection?
if there a MAC control filter on the Network Router you could have a problem . If there is a Mac address with same number as one you change it to both get kick off the network

ARP cant sort it out it That a OSI standard



I would change the MAC address back or change it again

other check your Router if possible to see if the filters are on

192.168.2.1 in your browser and turn it off

Ghosting a Mac Address is best in Router control Software PUBLIC and Private key software work around the mac address making one or the other wrong puts you in a error state

No comments:

Post a Comment