Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change' ALL' the network setting on a MAC?

I am setting up a server Climate Monitor on a mac( which will be on site just for internet access for monitor.. but I can NOT find a way to change the subnet Mask or the Gate, I can only make changes the IP address.



I was told my the manufacturer that I could use a mac, But they have no paperwork on how to set it up on a mac.. so following the PC set up instructions leads me to this dead end, ( so far).



I see there is a automatic and manual tab in the Mac's network window..but it does not allow me to change anything but IP and DNS settingsHow do I change' ALL' the network setting on a MAC?
You're doing it wrong. System Preferences -%26gt; Network -%26gt; (Network interface) -%26gt; Advanced button -%26gt; TCP/IP -%26gt; Configure it manually.
  • criminal profiling cases
  • website host
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment