Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting Xbox live through a PC?

Hi there,



At university and the only way you can connect to their ISP is by paying them and giving your MAC address so they can allow your PC to get an IP address.

I have two ethernet adapters in my pc in which the one with the activated MAC address is connected to the university network and the other is connected to the Xbox 360.

I have set my network to allow incoming connections and disabled the firewall etc etc. but I am still not able to connect to Xbox live through my pc. The only way I have been succesfull is by changing the MAC address on the Xbox and connecting that directly into the network, but this means I have not internet for my PC. So Is there a way I can get the internet to my Xbox 360 through my PC and if so can I get a walkthrough on how to do it.



Thanks.



Also I am using a VGA connection for my Xbox 360 and PC graphics card but my LCD only has one socket, is there like a VGA switch you can get which saves me having to disconnect and keep switching plugs?Getting Xbox live through a PC?
aha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment