Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I bypass hotel internet connection blocking?

Just about every time I download something off of bit torrent or any other P2P program my hotel blocks my internet connection for a few days mind you its nothing illegal a few linux distros and a few sites that use P2P for downloading files off of. Is there anyway I can bypass this or something that would allow me not to get blocked, I have tried just about everything proxy servers turning encryption to forced in utorrent and still no luck even changing MAC address within Windows vista (that didnt seem to work at all MAC stayed same). I will be staying here for quite a while so I need help with this. When they block me its like they are blocking my wireless device DHCP wont get me a IP address (169.254.xxx) and manual IP configuration wont work this happens as soon as I launch uTorrent they block me and I have tried other wireless adapters and same thing.How do I bypass hotel internet connection blocking?
If there is no login system, and if you are not blocked immediately for downloading but only after a few hours (suggesting that you are being manually blocked by an admin) then you can simply change your MAC address each time they block you. Google it.



If its an automated system that detects based on protocol such as Torrent etc., then your only option is to use an encrypted connection to a remote gateway like a VPN. Set up incoming VPN connections on another PC outside the hotel and create a VPN connection on you laptop to that PC. The firewall will not be able to identify what you are downloading. They can only decide to block you based on the volume of data downloaded, not based on P2P etc.How do I bypass hotel internet connection blocking?
you pay the fee.
I really doubt it..

No comments:

Post a Comment