Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I was banned from oink.cd because I was inactive and I'm wondering how to change something so i can rejoin?

I know how to change my ip address but i heard they know its you by the mac address as well. Is there anyway i can get around this?I was banned from oink.cd because I was inactive and I'm wondering how to change something so i can rejoin?
You will need a new invite. Since your account hasn't been banned but rather been deactivated due to inactivity, you are allowed to re-register.I was banned from oink.cd because I was inactive and I'm wondering how to change something so i can rejoin?
If you go to their IRC chat (not sure of the channel since their name change), and find a mod, they should let you back. It happened with me b4

No comments:

Post a Comment