Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to make my email sent from Mac Mail look like it is coming from my Yahoo address?

I would like to use my Mac Mail client for sending and receiving my Yahoo email. I have a premium Yahoo account and successfully receive my Yahoo email in my Mac Mail inbox. But when I reply to anyone, they see my .Mac address--which I do not want. I have searched the various menus and the Apple help site, and can not find where to change this setting. Any ideas? Thanks.How to make my email sent from Mac Mail look like it is coming from my Yahoo address?
There should be a pull down menu for the FROM address that will list all the accounts that you use. Since the Yahoo Account is being received it should be listed even though you don't use its SMTP address for sending. Since I don't have your email program I can't give details. I use Thunderbird and it lists all addresses in the pull down including one that I use for a news server and not even email.

No comments:

Post a Comment