Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change my IP address, or what do I have to do?

I've been using this free cam site to talk with people around the world. but you are limited with how long you can use the chat for free..I think it's like an hour or something like that. Is there any way I can go and change some preferences to be able to go back and continue using the site without paying for it monthly.



I use a Mac, and have safari and firefox.How can I change my IP address, or what do I have to do?
Try to follow guides from http://www.ipaddresslocation.org/change-

and see of it will help you to get another IP address. If it does not help then your ISP assign you

static IP address and only way to change it is via proxy server or call your ISP and ask for help changing IP address.How can I change my IP address, or what do I have to do?
Use a proxy server.
reboot your modem by turning it off then on.
Use a proxy server. There are lists of free proxy servers, just search for free proxy servers. Its a setting in your internet browser that then runs your internet connection through another computer on the internet. To the free cam site you will appear to be coming from a different IP address.



If you have a dynamic IP address (which most home internet connections are) you could try resetting your modem, however most IP leases for WANs are 24 hours so when you plug the modem back in, its likely to pick up the same IP address. You can go to whatsmyipaddress.com to find out what your current IP is and then go back to that site after you've reset your modem to see if its changed.



Good Luck, hope that helps!
You can use free VPN service itshidden.com



Test if your ip is really changed here:

http://www.magic-net.nl/my-ip-and-city-i

No comments:

Post a Comment