Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I install an Apple font in Windows?

I am looking for a font in order to change the address on my business cards, which were designed on a Mac several years ago. I use Windows. The font is called AuCasablanca, and I've found it and downloaded it. When I unzip it, there are two files, one just called AuCasablanca and the other called AuCasablanca.afm. Is there any way I can turn this into a TrueType or some other format that Windows (Photoshop) can access?How do I install an Apple font in Windows?
CrossFont can convert Mac fonts to Windows PC format and back. Just drop the zip file on the CrossFont window and follow the directions. http://www.asy.comHow do I install an Apple font in Windows?
There is no way I know of to convert a Mac font to a Windows font. Usually what I have to do is find a font online that is the same in Windows but named different for Mac it is never easy trying to find a font from a different platform you just have to have a little time and patience.

http://www.graphicdesigns4you.com

No comments:

Post a Comment