Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i hook my xbox 360 up to the internet when my college doesnt want me to?

Well, at the beginning of every year, to keep kids from doing stuff like this, they make you give your pc's MAC address to them, and they will allow that PC on the internet. I have seen people who have gotten around this, so i tried to get on my xbox and change it's MAC address to the same as my PC. When i test my connection, even though it has the same MAC address, it stops at ';Network Adapter';... which is the first one... and says ';Disconnected';, so even though i changed my mac address, its still not allowing it. But i know it can be done because ive seen other people with it on live... so any ideas of how?How can i hook my xbox 360 up to the internet when my college doesnt want me to?
Why don't you ask those other people how they do it.How can i hook my xbox 360 up to the internet when my college doesnt want me to?
....uh.....well first you do have a network adaptor pluged in right? also....maybe you should give them your xbox's MAC address and your pc's and say you have 2...
Get the MAC address of your Xbox live and give it to your school. Say it's like a new laptop you got. Ask them to allow you on the internet. If they say yes, you're all set. If they say no and they need proof, change the MAC address on a computer to match your Xbox MAC address. Once they let you on, you're all set.
  • get free legal advise
  • these baby name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment