Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I restore deleted contacts from Address Book, Mac OS X?

OK, so I'm in quite a dilemma...



I recently got a Motorola Droid, and have synced my contacts from Address Book with Google, in order for the Droid to get them, which it did. I have also got these contacts on my iPhone 3G S. Now, I deleted some contacts off my Milestone, recovered some but some are missing... They have been removed from my Address Book too! I have read about a file that you recover called Addressbook.aba but I cannot find this. My lost contacts are on my iPhone, but when I sync it does not bring them up in Address Book changes.



Any help would really be appreciated.



Yours sincerely

Ari :)How can I restore deleted contacts from Address Book, Mac OS X?
I don't own an iphone, but I'm pretty sure you can do a very thorough search.

No comments:

Post a Comment